AusBream Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Members Boat | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Classifieds
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBream Forums
 Talkin Bream (General)
 Best AFC BREAM Moment?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Steve_Morgan
30cm Bream

Australia
273 Posts

Member No: #105

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  4:28:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve_Morgan's Homepage Send Steve_Morgan a Private Message
Guys,

I need you help on what you think the best AFC BREAM moment we've has is?

Any BREAM event in any series. We need the best one for a competition on the show this year.

What's your favourite?

Cheers,

SM

Steve Morgan
(07) 3387 0888 b/h

hooko
30cm Bream

Australia
106 Posts

Member No: #1693

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  5:33:46 PM  Show Profile Send hooko a Private Message
Kris Hickson sight fishing over a log in the Hawkesbury (I think). Can't remember the series but it was early on.

Hobie Factory Team Powerboat Ambassador

Gladiator Tackle Pro Team
Go to Top of Page

Billfish

Australia
3865 Posts

Member No: #5

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  5:50:22 PM  Show Profile Send Billfish a Private Message
Jeez you're testing the memory banks Steve. Now I'm gunna have to watch them again

Cheers

Bill.
Go to Top of Page

The Iceman
Stonker

Australia
1353 Posts

Member No: #22

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  7:52:15 PM  Show Profile Send The Iceman a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Billfish

Jeez you're testing the memory banks Steve. Now I'm gunna have to watch them again

There goes my weekend trying to choose one

TOO COOL TO STRESS
Go to Top of Page

Nads
Stonker

Australia
1063 Posts

Member No: #441

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  9:06:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nads's Homepage Send Nads a Private Message
Any hawksbury rack smoking but particularly S.Towner getting done over a couple of times. Also I can't remember the series

It's the f#*t game son, one day you'll play too!!
Go to Top of Page

ledge n
Stonker

Australia
1024 Posts

Member No: #1542

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  09:11:23 AM  Show Profile Send ledge n a Private Message
SM,

a memorable moment would be exracts of
series one highlights = Qld v NSW, Tim Morgan fastest boat on the water with a 50 or 60 on the back, all competitors traveling a huge distance from ramp to weigh in site. stopping to fill live wells, eskies etc with buckets,some of the lurers they used awsome.
some of the hair styles where lets say nice. (lookin good tim)
How far we have come!
the whole 1st series was for me full of fun and laughter when I saw it last week.
the sad part was, it was not that long a go.

Ledge n

Supported by:

www.barzoptics.com.au

Go to Top of Page

grego
30cm Bream

Australia
203 Posts

Member No: #1214

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  11:30:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit grego's Homepage  Click to see grego's MSN Messenger address Send grego a Private Message

Sorry to hijack a little bit but has anyone got a series one dvd that they arent using?????

Ive never seen it nor have i been able to buy it.

Go to Top of Page

Matt

Australia
2499 Posts

Member No: #9

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  11:41:02 AM  Show Profile Send Matt a Private Message
Hmmmmm, I dunno Morgo. Barra's rod rage was pretty good, as was Mad Dogs face after his 'disqualification'. Harry hurling his hat after losing again to Carl was pretty damned good too.

I think the best bits are when Timmy takes the time explain what he is doing and why along with stating the potential upgrade in weight for each fish he caught. Great example of the knowledge acquired over the years.

Just on another note Morgo, would love to see each of the species comps increased by a round. Two doesnt seem to give the Pro's much of a chance to stay in the series?

Cheers
Windy

The Windy One
www.sportsfish.com.au
Go to Top of Page

The Iceman
Stonker

Australia
1353 Posts

Member No: #22

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  11:55:10 AM  Show Profile Send The Iceman a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by grego

Sorry to hijack a little bit but has anyone got a series one dvd that they arent using?????

Ive never seen it nor have i been able to buy it.

You will find it in here grego
http://www.myoutdoortv.com/main-homepages/...g-homepage.html

TOO COOL TO STRESS
Go to Top of Page

beverly
10cm Bream

Australia
31 Posts

Member No: #2450

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  8:22:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit beverly's Homepage Send beverly a Private Message
My favourite moment would have to be Andrew Howard fishing the Forster leases in Breamin 1 in 2001. This video gave me the inspiration to fish for bream with lures and then on to soft plastics. Grego PM sent.

beverly
Go to Top of Page

dazzas4x4
30cm Bream

229 Posts

Member No: #1508

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  08:17:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit dazzas4x4's Homepage  Click to see dazzas4x4's MSN Messenger address Send dazzas4x4 a Private Message
steve,

ledge n could be onto something there with some old highlights of when the bream comps started like all the tinnys at forster in the breamin dvds or the tinnys at the RNA grandfinal. starlo fishing the pipe in the nerang miller fishing under boats jesse fishing the brissy river.

just a thought
Go to Top of Page

Billfish

Australia
3865 Posts

Member No: #5

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  09:39:22 AM  Show Profile Send Billfish a Private Message
I think we've somehow lost our way here lads. Steve is asking best moments in the AFC Series and some of the suggestions I believe are not AFC moments.

Byall means correct me if I'm wrong

Cheers

Bill.
Go to Top of Page

cmj
40cm Bream Bluenose

Australia
751 Posts

Member No: #431

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  3:45:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see cmj's MSN Messenger address Send cmj a Private Message
Barra's "Rod Rage" in the racks. Or Dizzy pulling that fish from the leases at Forster on 2 or 3lb

If it looks fishy, well then it should hold fish.
Go to Top of Page

lucky thirteen
10cm Bream

Australia
47 Posts

Member No: #1662

Posted - 24 Sep 2009 :  8:45:12 PM  Show Profile Send lucky thirteen a Private Message
good call craig, dizzy in the racks on angel fluff would have to be some of the assiest stuff i ever sore. i learnt so much about drag settings form that footage its not funny! it made the average Angela reasess what finness really means hay!

Proudly supported by Hobie fishing Australia and gladiator tackle.
Go to Top of Page

starvin marvin
40cm Bream Bluenose

Australia
636 Posts

Member No: #1337

Posted - 24 Sep 2009 :  11:42:11 PM  Show Profile Send starvin marvin a Private Message
I reckon the Angler "Catch phrases" are the best things about AFC.
EG:
"OOHHHHH,LOOK AT THAT!" Dizzy Borg on catching the current AFC record bream in Pittwater.
"GIDDY-UP...BRRRRRRR!" Kris Hickson in the racks at forster.
"AWWWW...GOOD...BIG BREAM!" Chris Wright wrestling a stonker from the racks in the Hawkesbury.
"YES!" Tim Morgan on completing another good bag or getting a good upgrade(Add bream dance for effect)LOL
"HANK...IT`S HANK!" Harry Watson catching a Horse bass.
Feel free to add your own
Adam

"Surely you cant be serious"
"I am serious and dont call me shirly"
Go to Top of Page

Dodgy Back
30cm Bream

Australia
256 Posts

Member No: #721

Posted - 25 Sep 2009 :  08:20:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dodgy Back's Homepage Send Dodgy Back a Private Message
Another phrase used my a few of the AFC boys and i've also heard on the abt circuit,

"Thats the one that I want !"(I think it's want or need )

Mattie Mott and his "Jump for Joy" and his "number one on the water, baby !"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBream Forums © 2000-2014 AusBream.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000