AusBream Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Members Boat | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Classifieds
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBream Forums
 Talkin Bream (General)
 How's the Hacking?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nathanl

Australia
1027 Posts

Member No: #1984

Posted - 30 Oct 2009 :  08:29:45 AM  Show Profile Send nathanl a Private Message
Hey guys, I'm hitting the hacking Sat with my brother in law who has just started learning to throw lures around (the poor bugger, I warned him how much it will cost him!) and I'm thinking surface breaming, any idea what the water temps are at the moment and if the surface bite is on yet?

cheers,
Nathan

cheers,
Nathan

Chopper
Stonker

Australia
1384 Posts

Member No: #6

Posted - 30 Oct 2009 :  10:08:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Chopper's MSN Messenger address Send Chopper a Private Message
A consistent surface bite shouldn't be too far away Nathan, cicada's have been buzzing fairly regularly for the last week or so in the Shire so I'd expect you'd get some interest throwing around a surface lure.

Water temp was around 20 degrees 2 weeks mate.

Cheers,
Billy K.
Go to Top of Page

Waiwurri
30cm Bream

Australia
306 Posts

Member No: #516

Posted - 30 Oct 2009 :  1:21:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Waiwurri's Homepage Send Waiwurri a Private Message
Fished Mainbar flats and opp Darook Park flats surface and plastic last week for little joy, water temp around the 18.7 - 19.2 on a dropping tide.

Fished the deeper water in South West Arm and Gymea Bay with blades and plastics for mainly pesky tailor, water temp around the 19 mark

Lovely place to fish but can be dishearting at times. . . .

Good luck, will be hitting The Basin this weekend for a bit of look before their comps start.

Cheers Scott
Nitro 640 LX
PopperN
Go to Top of Page

nathanl

Australia
1027 Posts

Member No: #1984

Posted - 30 Oct 2009 :  2:17:42 PM  Show Profile Send nathanl a Private Message
Thanks guys, looks like surface lure on one stick and a blade on the other...

cheers,
Nathan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBream Forums © 2000-2014 AusBream.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000