AusBream Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Members Boat | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Classifieds
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBream Forums
 Talkin Bream (General)
 Hi New Member Here..saying and need a lil help
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

uh-0hh
30cm Bream

Australia
395 Posts

Member No: #2510

Posted - 11 Nov 2009 :  01:42:54 AM  Show Profile Send uh-0hh a Private Message
Hey guys, saying hello to everyone, i've actually tried joinning a while ago but it didnt work. I got lucky this time around.

Anyways, im new to soft plastic and hard bodies. I have yet to catch any bream of SPs and HBs, but ive caught pike, snapper, mullet, tailor and flatties...but not one bream...=~( Im from sydney and i dont have a boat, can any give me some tips about landbase sp and hb fishing? or which areas to start?. Ive been doing rock fishing, but for some reason bream fishing with sp and hb is alot more enjoyable!

cheers

snag
Stonker

Australia
2137 Posts

Member No: #23

Posted - 11 Nov 2009 :  11:15:23 AM  Show Profile Send snag a Private Message
Hi Mate welcome to the site,
Reg your question ive found both hen and chicken bay and Iron cove best for land based fishing.
Im sure you will get a bream in those locations....good luck.

Supported by Diztec Lures
http://diztek.webs.com/
Go to Top of Page

Billfish

Australia
3865 Posts

Member No: #5

Posted - 11 Nov 2009 :  12:51:53 PM  Show Profile Send Billfish a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by uh-0hh

Hey guys, saying hello to everyone, i've actually tried joinning a while ago but it didnt work. I got lucky this time around.

Anyways, im new to soft plastic and hard bodies. I have yet to catch any bream of SPs and HBs, but ive caught pike, snapper, mullet, tailor and flatties...but not one bream...=~( Im from sydney and i dont have a boat, can any give me some tips about landbase sp and hb fishing? or which areas to start?. Ive been doing rock fishing, but for some reason bream fishing with sp and hb is alot more enjoyable!

cheers

Areas can depend a lot on where you live. As Jorg has stated H&C Bay and IC are good starting points as is Fig Tree bridge area.

Another good place to start would be your Street Directory, have a llok at that and see what areas are accessable to where you are.

Cheers

Bill.
Go to Top of Page

uh-0hh
30cm Bream

Australia
395 Posts

Member No: #2510

Posted - 17 Nov 2009 :  02:09:48 AM  Show Profile Send uh-0hh a Private Message
Thanks guys, ive tried the hakesbury, and i the entrance, i went there to target bread last weekend but i ended up with flathead and flounder!! Not a bream, caught!! ><" I live in sydney...so i dont mind travelling as long as its not more than 3 hours haha. Flathead loves loves those gulp prawns!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBream Forums © 2000-2014 AusBream.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000