Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 General Bass Fishing
 Bills Bugs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GRAVY
Ausbass Member

137 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  21:10:58  Show Profile Send GRAVY a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Guys

Can you direct me to a web site where I can get a bopeep at these critters pls.Google is not assisting with my search.
Also a reputable supplier.

Thanks
Gravy

Joel
Ausbass Member

924 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  09:01:24  Show Profile Send Joel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Gravy

I got one a few months back from Budgiwoi Tackle shop. I've never tryed it yet. They look a bit like a jitter bug with a square front.

Cheers Joel
Go to Top of Page

tonyd
Ausbass Member

813 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  09:39:11  Show Profile Send tonyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They come in a number of variations.
He has a twin bladed fizzer (front and back) as well as poppers and crawlers (as joel described).
They were quite popular with barra fisherman a few years back and the poppers have pulled some big GT but i will be damned if i can find a photo?
Go to Top of Page

Joel
Ausbass Member

924 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  13:07:26  Show Profile Send Joel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heres one 2nd picture down in this post http://www.ausbass.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=923

Go to Top of Page

tonyd
Ausbass Member

813 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  13:32:07  Show Profile Send tonyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]
Go to Top of Page

tonyd
Ausbass Member

813 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  15:05:32  Show Profile Send tonyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
someone got this photo for me of the flutter bug (the crawler) and the fizzer
http://www.fishnet.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?p=543615#543615
Go to Top of Page

the cod
Ausbass Member

1196 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  15:15:01  Show Profile Send the cod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys

Bill is a friend of mine. If you look at a lot of my fish pics, you will see Bill's Bugs hanging out of their mouths more often than not.

PM me for contact details.

Here are two more shots of his lures.

This one is a 50mm fizzer

Edited by - the cod on 05/07/2006 05:54:49
Go to Top of Page

Cams
Ausbass Member

394 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  22:47:49  Show Profile  Visit Cams's Homepage Send Cams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Graeme,

what parts do you hail from Mate?

A big fan of Billy's Fuzz Bugs, Fav' colour black with gold scale.

Cheers

CAMS
Go to Top of Page

the cod
Ausbass Member

1196 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  06:08:08  Show Profile Send the cod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Cams,

I am from Yamba, on the Clarence River.

Heart of Big River and Big Bass country!

You can't go wrong with black lures. Other colours are only to catch fishermen!

Cheers
Graeme
Go to Top of Page

Joel
Ausbass Member

924 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  07:33:10  Show Profile Send Joel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]This one is a 50mm dogturd[/quote]

Jeez they must be hungry fish up that way. I know why the North coast fish get so big now

Go to Top of Page

the cod
Ausbass Member

1196 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  20:19:38  Show Profile Send the cod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Joel,

Our big bass up in this neck of the woods eat cow pats whole.

Bill is working on a prototype at the moment.

Now you may understand why we are catch and release up here.

Cheers
Graeme
Go to Top of Page

Cams
Ausbass Member

394 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  22:34:48  Show Profile  Visit Cams's Homepage Send Cams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Hi Cams,

I am from Yamba, on the Clarence River.

Heart of Big River and Big Bass country!

You can't go wrong with black lures. Other colours are only to catch fishermen!

Cheers
Graeme[/quote]

Graeme,

Say hello to Billy for me mate. I've known Bill for about 14 years and used to fish Bass, Cod and Flathead comps with him. Great lures those "BUGS".

Go to Top of Page

Joel
Ausbass Member

924 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  08:21:58  Show Profile Send Joel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually thinking about it Graeme,if thats the case we in the Hawkesbury should have the biggest meanest bass around with all the sewage following into our lovely pristene river

Ah the hawkesbury the people in sydney to drink there own treated waste!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000